Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

So Goody Happy...

01 st June 2007,




Looking at how she laughed. you can see how happy we are today, tomorrow, the day after and for a long long time. . . Wahaha. . .


'Stalking' is now my secondary instinct. With my barang barang, went to tian tian terrority and camp. Stood there like any stranger only to be discovered by her eagle-eyes. . . Wahaha. Ooo, in the end kana stalked back by her mum. Scary arh. Hehe.

Finally, I realised why she don't like to shop whenever we go out. . . Because I sensed it le. The time we spent over cups of drinks are insanely intense. . . No amount of shopping can replace all the sweetness and precious talks we had. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq