Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A nice 3 hours...

29th May 2007,

Shrek the Hair-Band!!! Look so cute on her... Actually, we saw this band like quite some time ago. Didn't really take much notice of it... However, this Shrek Hair-band has become so common on the streets now. Some people who wore it really look like the offsprings of Shrek. Oops! Not many people can bring out the sweetness and cuteness of the band like how she did it!!! Whoohoo! *Two thumbs up!*


"Stupid examination!" Restricted my ability to make certain judgements on certain things. Haha, all excuses...
I have only myself to blame for all the uproar that she gave me. Not that I am complaining, in fact it is really nice to note that she voiced out her thoughts... Things which she repressed for a long time without realising it. It is time for me to wake me from taking her understanding for granted. Damn! I am a 'Fool'! I thought I was sensitive & observant about my surrounding but apparently I am not! Haiz... Luckily, she was feeling alot better today. If not I will be like blaming myself all day long again. Haha...
So happy that she took the effort and came down to my area for dinner straight after her long day at work. Her presence filled my initially moody mind with warmth and happiness!!! My Pistachio!!! Tian tian de!!! Such a nice evening with her listening to all my woes about family and stuff... 'When you are happy, everything just fall nicely into places'. . . Everything just seem so perfect and amazingly sweet with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq