Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Looking Forward. . .

22nd May 2007,

The exams are coming, and it has been such a long time since I last sat for any examinations. Scary shit... Endure, endure!!! Argh... ...


The day passed by slowly without her in my sight & touch... Just so weird everytime... We are now back to what we best @ maintaining our communication whenever we didin't meet up -- SMSes. Whahaha... So amazing that we managed to maintain contact through smses without seeing or calling each other for more than 2 years. A unqiue friendship calls for a unqiue way of communicating. Haha. Luckily, now we are trying to give one another call in the noon to ease our 'xiang si bing'. The endless msges make me smile in the most unexpected ways. (sumone on the bus smile back at me when actually I was smiling at my hp) Hehe.


"Don't u dare take a step back! I'll fly to russia arh. . . " is the new 'threat' that brought me to a new level in the understanding of certain things. So funny! I never care about 'threats' because I have confident that these 'threats' will never come through. However this time it is different, the 'threat' just brought a whole new meaning to our r/s altogether. I'm used to being self-centered but I am changing. . . When you said you are changing your 'flying' stand because of some sweet reasons, my heart tells me that I cannot be selfish anymore. Not that I am pressurised into to it, I am really doing it in my own accord. . . What you said is most true, nothing is more important than those you love the most. (I guess Mdm Za got you thinking more yah...) Haha.


The inmerse amount of beautiful and sweet memories in such a short period of time is most commendable. Even a little 'tian tian de' become our best identity, first thing that Jolyn will say whenever she see me will be "aiyo hen tian leh or tian tian de!" Haha. Our expectation of sweetness is almost identical, we just need a simple setting and we can talk about anything, even feedbacks on the most sensitive issue. . . Simple long walk is a good way to nurture such sweetness... (except for the occasional attack by the tree 'para-ants' or 'peanut butter-fly') Wahaha. . . We need no fanciful dinner or late night shopping, we just need one another company. I am so going to let her never see the same thing in the same way again. I inserted my own cheekiness into things that are common to everyone. Eg, 'the Happy Feet dance', the 'ah do commercial' & the 'teochow porridge shop'... Wahaha.


"Qi, even if you go Russia, Mr Shy will bring you back no matter what as long as Branchel's love stays... ..."


Goodnight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq