Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

8 Hours. . . Phew!!!

My bro likes her... Here we are, having our dinner......

23rd May 2007,

Finally, after 2 days of 'seperation' we finally meet up. . . The anticipation is rewarding, for it just makes the 'rendezvous' more precious. Sweet & loving smiles open up the ceremony to a wonderful day of Branchel's. Absence does makes the heart fonder... As I said before, we just need the companionship of one another to make our day a fulfilling one. When you sang that song, you just sound so sincere. . . Though I didn't say much, but I fully love it. I want everything to come true immediately at that moment. Wahaha. . . Such a wonderful day that I am embracing everything literally. Oya, the little gift from you is very thoughful. So sweet of you... The day ended with a sense of Happiness...


I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All i wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

I'll need you
I'll feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


The day is intense, I got shag look my mum said... I am going to get my sleep. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq