Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Good Response!!!

21st May 2007,


No 'Tian tian de outing' today. . . So damping. But the endless messages and the few calls are just enough to curb the the tip of the iceberg only!!! Wahaha. Hmm... the 'missing' feeling is intense. Not one moment is passed without her image surfacing in my mind. *sweet sigh*
Oya, today had a nice talk with my brother. Such a long time since last heart to heart talk... I am glad that I opened up to him. Asked his opinion and I am glad that he is receptive to new changes. Very encouraging... He also shared his thought on her... Very positive. & I know at least my mum will be like that too... For her sake, I will do whatever is needed to make it a perfect moment on the condition that nothing will b rushed... Dun want to pressure her into something that she might fear. I am already very contented to have her standing by the plan on the pair of Tiffany's... Wahaha. . . I want my 'whole world' to know. Just like how I got to know her grandma... Hehehe, Next target after bro! Ah Ma!!! Ah Ma I am going to let you know soon... Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq