Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, May 28, 2007

So Stupid. . .

28th May 2007,

The snail moving away after finishing the packet of fries. Littering sia!!!

Stealth Frigate as in the reduction in radar signature, not 'Invisible'

There she is with my fond mother ship in the background! Both with wonderful memories that are irreplaceable and priceless!!!



It has been such a long time since I last woke up at 5am in the morning. Let alone to wake up just to spend more precious time with anyone. Wanted to take the first train, but apparently I was abit late. 'Late' for the train but damn early for the appointment. In fact, half an hour earlier. Never mind that for I brought my notes along to beat the free time. The air was fresh over there, good environment with lots of morning creatures. Snails, chameleon, birds, mozzies and even a squirrel. . . Haha. There she was! Running out to the gate cause she was 'late' for 5 mins & she don't like people to be late. Hehe. *Morning pecks* and off we go again to the 2nd lao di fang for breakfast... Always love to have breakfast with her at 2nd 'Lao di fang'. Her laughter and sweet smiles never fails to add to the aroma of the coffee & tea... It just perk you up from all your tiredness.

Before long, we are off to the 'main' programme of the day. The Navy Open House. Been such a long time since I went to such thing. Never really like to go such place for such thing. Far away Changi Naval Base with slow transportation system and long crowded queues... Haha. But it is just special this time round. This is the first time I am going back to my previous ship as a civilian. A civilian. (actually my shipmates keep calling me to go back too) Haha. Most importantly, I wanna show her 'proof' of what I have been relating to her about my shipboard life since NS time. Her willingness to go through all the waiting & hot sun is commendable. The wait at Expo is horrendous... We were bombarded with 'Taj Mahal' & 'Tiananmen' citizens. Every 5 Singaporean, 3 of them are non-Singaporean. WTH!!! Are we going to be replaced eventually by immigrants in the next 20 to 30 years time? Nonetheless, the long wait were filled with laughter and sweet moment. She laughed until she got 'tummyache' Wahaha, all thanks to 'Little blower', 'Ja-ku-junk', 'one dollar 50cents' and many many more. . . Haha. Finally, by the time we boarded the 'compulsary shuttle bus', 1 hour an half hour has passed.

I reached the base with excitement and keep on 'blasting' her with all the new information. . . She was silent with smiles and nods most of the time. Haha. I reached my ship with anticipation, so glad to see the 'Best Sonar Ship' marking on the side of the ship that I helped to win. Such a rewarding feeling. Oya, saw Eugene Chng first. . . Still the same old cheeky guy only w/o his trademark moustache. Introduced her to him & she breaks into sweet shy smile. Haha. Onboard the ship and I saw Eddie, Dong ting, Charlie, Anna, Ming shun, Clarance, Adrian, Chan & Nicholas... Haha, all the nice people that I proudly worked with for the past one over year. But didnt expect them to disturb me like the same old days, abit more now with tian tian de besides me. A bunch of cheeky monkeys. Because I was a ex-crew mate, she & I have the privilege to explore the restricted area. Show her my small and cosy crew cabin and even the head (naval term of toilet) that I went to sleep in when I have serious seasickness... Oops... Haha. With her truly presence, I have the honour of calling my Executive Officer(XO) by his name, Adrian!!! Wahaha... Clarance was so excited that he asked me to call his name again. (Rationale, ship crews have to greet him as XO sir). The short stint at the wardroom was fun & funny... I know because she was laughing non-stop. Think she likes to see me kana 'shoot' by people!!! Cheeky arh!

We left the Naval Base with tiredness and abit of sunburn after 1 and a half hour. Fast & furious we hoped on the bus and head back to Expo. This time round for the Food Fair!!! By the way before that we went to 'Mph Book Fair'. Over at the Food Fair, we see campers all around, people who bought their food and just sit anywhere on the floor. Shit! Is this Singapore? Differentiating us from them, we bought our food and left the fair. . . (Not important part, so cut short)

From the east, we travelled to the south... First movie date finally. Not that we want to wait so long to catch one. We just want to wait for a show worthy for us to watch together. Haha. Nice experience during the show, the returns of the 'telepathy' thing throughout the show. Infectious laughter from her again & again... Sweet.

-Fast Forward-

We did something stupid that nearly wrote off all the happy moments for the day. . . Argh... I really cannot hide my unhappiness or worries from people who are really really close to me. Shit! Hmm. . . There she is blaming herself and the aussurance I gave is not enough to cheer her up. Haiz. Cancer is my horoscope, moody is my characteristic even though it is not always true. Stupid arh! Heart drenched when the 'downpour' came... Stupidity is what I understand. Thought we told each other everything, only to find out we are keeping things that might affect our mood. This is a good intention with negative effect. Conclusion of the whole episode, there is never the right time to say the right thing between us, we have to say it out on the spot and solve it together... Dun ever leave is the her 'command' & 'warning' that I promised.
Qi, sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq