Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The 'Proposal'

24th May 2007,


Immerse day of messages and phone calls... A heart to heart talk on how we didnt realised that we missed quite a few chances before this. So funny to look back on certain things. How she sent me postcard w/o promise from aust, & how I got her first bdae present out of the norm. Wahaha. So nice to have a friend with such level of trust during those days. . . Not that I'm leaving out my own little foursomes lah. Haha. Appreciating one another is hard, to treasure something without losing it first is even harder. That is why we are working things out to the fullest.
Many topics we touched on tonight. . . But the best part is the M**** & dolly with Button nose part. I just want eveything to come true, of course not all togther but gradually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq