Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Time is Precious!

20th May 2007,

The first month of everything...

Many pictures below to indicate the 2 days of celebration ( actually more on 20th one) . . . Wahaha. . .

Took this in the library @ esplanade... A comfy corner with comfy ambience... & comfy company...


She gt a sweet-tooth for ice-cream, chocolate and coffee... 3 in 1 combi at Haagen Daz. & Tian tian de just love it!!!



The cheeky moment that we both love... So nice...

Our subtle reflections on the glass panel...

Oya, Dim Sum in Chinatown... Stupid stuffs happened & made tourists laughed... I am a good ambassdor of Singapore Tourism Board.
For some reasons, I am distracted. In the end I got my retribution... Only Rach knows... Shhh... ...

See how she loves the Dim Sum? I wonder whether is it because of me or the food too attractive...

Our 'trophies'!!!

Ooooo, I love the Airport... Everything is nice with her presence...

'Love triumphs all' anniversary...
Initially, I didnt expect things to be so special. . . Expected things to be slow for we know what we wanted. . . However, the new found identity in our r/s just intensify events between us. Propelling us to the no U-turn stage as we are now. . . Mutual commitments. . . This is a stage where we really take this r/s very serious. Want to make plans for everything. She knows & I know. Thank you Miss Pistachio. Love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq