Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Short stint made possible by her"

26th May 2007,



Nice way to save money. . . Just get each of us a drink and a place to sit & we can talk for hours and hours...

A day of revision at home. . . Boring, boring, boring. . . Haiz. . . Cannot go out, cannot do anything, just plain boring. Luckily, her larky voice perked me up with happiness. Haha. Halfway through the conversation, she suggested a short meet up before she go for her friend birthday celebration and before I go for my family dinner. Such a nice suggestion. . . Hence, she makes her way from the west up to the north before heading east for her appointment. Anyway, she mentioned that she have never travelled just to see anybody before. Let alone so far away. (Haha, tian tian de)

The nervous bug hits me again when I was on my way to meet up with her. . . Still dun understand why I gt this weird reaction whenever I see her for the first time of the day. There she is! My pistachio! Smiling with her best smile and dreamy eyes. I am smitten by her. (Dun eeee...) Haha. We went to the Mac & have a wonderful talk. From a packet of fries, we moved on to the second one. Actually, we wanted to have the 3rd packet but realised we are abit full. Haha. We actually wanted to meet up for 45mins or lesser, but we just drag and drag. From 6pm, changed to 6.30pm. From 6.30pm, changed to 6.45pm. By the time she board the bus, it was 7pm... Whoohoo... Tt's how hard to part from one another. . . Always hanging on till the last possible time before leaving one another. . .

(Side-track abit...)

I think I am abit too paranoid about the safety of my loved ones. Fear theirs safety even if I know they are fully dependent all along or before. I don't know if this is wrong or I am too possessive, but I just don't like the idea that they go home late alone or without the accompany of someone trustworthy. . . If I have a choice, I will definitely fetched them or just keep them accompanied till they reach home safely. I know in the past some of them have done this alone before and nothing happens, but we do not wait for something to happen before taking precaution. I am being abit of MCP or abit 'or~bit' whichever is more suitable. I like to keep my loved ones safe. Safe when they stand on the 'wrong side' of the escalator, safe when there are 'uneven' road, safe from 'preying-eyes', safe from the 'lonely' night & many many more... I think I have my dad's gene on that. We want just want to keep our loved ones safe, especially they are 'vulnerable'... Maybe I should learn to be more 'sui bian' on such things. But I will need time to change my perception. Give me some more time and I will not be bother by such stuff anymore. . . Good good. . .

Phew~ Such a naggy side track. . . Anyway I am going back to my ship tomorrow for a 'reunion' and show her to my wonderful shipmates and memories!!! Ok ok Nitey Nite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq