Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Beaming Smiles

25th May 2007,

Squashed!? Or Crawling out from the floor? She thinks this is funny enough to post it!!! Wahaha... ...

Dreamy in her own rights... Tian tian de... Hehe

Listening to the love ballards, the mood is just great. . . Holding on to one another, we sway with each single meaningful stanza. . . The feeling is lovely. . . Simple things but great feelings. . . This is what we seek in each other. Her changes in perception is atonishing. Since I known her for so many years, I can really see drastic changes. Mostly in the positive ways, or rather in accord with mine. Not that I am forcing or pressurizing her, but it just came naturally. Voluntarily changes will be more meaningful than involuntarily one. Through her, I have gained a greater understandings of certain things. The assurance & promises that she made will pleasantly cling to my heart. . . I will not forget about all these promises of yours & I will not forget mine. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq