Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Overdued!!!

08th June 2007, Part II

Ke lian de tian tian de... Haiz...

I woke up around 12pm and dun envy me cause I slept around 7am, that's why... (Shit, sentence fragment) Anyway, I was looking forward to our appointment to her close friend birthday celebration. However, things did not go accordingly to the plan as she was not feeling well... So serious that her mum have to accompany her to see doctor for injection... Haiz... S0 w0rried that I have to rush down to fetch her home from her mum shop...


Little jokeong walk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq