Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Intense feeling since the night before... 'Talking to her till 5am plus in the morning... Only to kill off the tian tian de ambience when I zonked out... Shit!!! I am having sleeping disorder le... 7 missed calls, 3 smses and nudges didnt wake me up. WTFish!!! I think because I didn't switch on the ringtone on my phone. Stupid arh. Sorry about that darling... (kana her shooting in the morning sia, scared liao) Wahaha...



Nonetheless, the night conversation was fun and funny till it came to a stupid insensitive part... It resulted in a minor 'tiff' in the afternoon... Luckily, it lasted for a 'split second'. No major damage inflicted. Just an ant bite that's all.

Quoted from her,

still working on it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq