Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

A nice day

06th June 2007,

'Phenomenom', this word sound so special to me now. No one has ever use that to describe about me, but she did. A big word I would say... Today, we talk so much during our stint @ pacific coffee cafe... Nice and endearing moment. Realised how we used to go there frequently but didnt see one another before... Haha. . . & of course many many more topics... Never lack of topics, only lack of time. Stupid arh...

Today is a special day. Both my grandma and dad asked about her. First, my ah ma lured me to the kitchen, started topic on my new laptop that I bought. Then she ask about my relationship stuff... Cheeky ah ma, cannot come straight to the point... Wahaha. She asked about her age, what she is doing and even suggested bringing her along this saturday for dumpling sampling. Haha. Before long my uncle came and we ended the topic abruptly...

So another cheeky monkey, my dad (oya both dad & ah ma are born in the year of monkey) came to ask me something after we left ah ma's house. He got that cheeky smile on him. . . & I know he is going to ask about her again. Wahaha... So he started with, "So how? What you talking to ah ma about?" Why all cannot come straight to the point de... Hahaha...

Oya, later of the day, went and met up with her. Wanted to do the stalking thing, only to be blocked by a group of stupid cisco guard who were waiting to board their bus. Haha. They took my usual place that I used for stalking to hang out... Nonetheless, I still managed to check her out... 'Stalker in Da House!' wahaha... like she dun knw like tt, still take pics and doing funny faces...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love the moment we had today and yesterday.haha.. always sweet moments. =) tho the stupid freaking neckling screw the later part of today. Haix.. boo..

xoxo, tian tian de

June 7, 2007 at 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love the moment we had today and yesterday.haha.. always sweet moments. =) tho the stupid freaking neckline 'debate' screw the later part of today. Haix.. boo..

xoxo, tian tian de

June 7, 2007 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq