Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My First Dedication From My New Laptop @ka The 'Xiao Laopo"

04th, 05th June 2007,


My First blog entry from my new laptop to the special you, Rachel Teo Jieqi...

You are my Best Friend! Best Love! Best Soulmate! You are the Best girl to walk into my life. You filled the hole in my Heart and made me whole. No one has ever makes me so happy like that way you did. Your smiles and laughters are the most infectious to me. So real and heart-warming... I do not have to crack my head hard to please you, cause you are a simple girl contented with simple things. My pistachio. . .

I am learning new things from you everyday... Learned to look at things in different ways and perceptions. Wanting to talk things out and love having feedbacks to allow improvement on any shortfalls that we might encounter. From you I can really sense the sincerity and determination to make the Branchel's spirit a life long commitment. The promises, the vows and whatever we have said will be 'engraved' in the chapter of this 'accidental love' relationship. Assurance and sweet talk will continue, there is no room for complacency. Like she said before, hard works are needed to keep a true and ever-lasting relationship going. Most importantly, I can really see that she is putting alot of effort into what she preaches. So sweet. . . Tian tian de. .

The moments we have are intense... Not one day is passed without the DWS & BsyzWs symptoms. In fact, it is getting more and more unbearable. Not that it is really bad, at least it makes us understand the saying, 'absence makes the heart fonder' in a whole new dimension. The change from the one 'wearing the pant' previously to now being a 'xiao nu ren' is most unbelievable. Never did I expected you to say something like that, and I am glad that I am the one who make you changed many of your perspective of some important life matters. I really appreciated that, & I will not abuse that... Trust me, My Dolly...

When you told me what you will become if I ever leave you, it just re-enforced my will in the commitment. I am not at all pressurized into anything, I am doing this on my own accord. . . With every passing days, the Tiffany's is getting nearer to us. The path has been set, and we will not go off course... Together, we will walk hand in hand down that path... To you, I love you... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq