Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Chivas & Button

03rd June 2007,

Mechanical Skeleton Watch made by Aeromatic 1912 Germany

Nice??? Cause it is the pledge of our timeless Love. . . Some hidden meaning behind the 'rings', ermmm, I mean watches.



Whoohoo. . . Met tian tian de at Northpoint for lunch. Before going for lunch, I show her around that pathetic shopping centre. Nothing to shop, nothing interesting to see... Stupid arh! Luckily capitaland is expanding the premises with extension block! Hopefully thing will be better! Oya, not forgetting the lunch cause my dolly is hungry halfway through the introductory tour. Haha. Chicken Nasi Briayani for lunch!!! I think it is nice, and she thinks that it is not spicy enough. Nonetheless, she finished the whole plate less 1/4 of the rice. Hehe... After that we wanted to catch a movie, but stupid golden village at GV 10 got no show today! Argh... Irritating...
Anyway, we went back to my house to get my laptop before heading to the cozy cafe. Nice ambience by the way. I want to go back there more often. So comfy it is that she fell asleep by my shoulder in that single seat sofa. Haha. Sweet & warm moment, dun dare to wake her up with too much movement. So I endured the numbness in my leg. . . Wahaha, no joke leh. But I just love it...

Tiny Fingers

Tiny Toes

Bright Chivas Eyes

and With button nose,

made with LOVE

Hence, Little Dolly and Little Shy. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq