Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Little shy

02nd June 2007

Woke up at 7am due to the 'attack of mummy's kponess'... She woke me up just to ask some stupid questions and nags at stupid things. Argh... Irritating.

However, her kponess made me realised that I was going to be 'late' for my appointment with tian tian de... I panic and rushed to get ready and go out... Just b4 I reached, tian tian de sent me a msg saying she just woke up. & my reaction is like, HUH??? So late still on bed??? Cause normally she dun late one... Thinking hard, I suddenly realised tt I was more than 1 hour earlier than our agreed appointment timing. What sia!!! What to do? I didnt want to rush her and thus the 1 hour wait begin w/o her knowledge... Walking in the park in the morning is good. The air is fresh, the surrounding is quiet & I saw alot of squrriels!!! At least six of them at diff trees... Wahaha. I want to pinch them, but they are too nimble le. NO choice but to continue the walk with the 2 tian tian de tt I bought...

Finally the wait ended with her sms that she is ok already. . . *yawn* So tired!!!

Continue tmlo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq