Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Holly...

12th June 2007,

Walking down the 'lonely' trail, I came across a dazzling bright light... Curious as I was, I took a step forward... Through my 'chivas-eyes' I saw a soothing figure. Slowly and steadily, I moved towards her. One step at a time, I moved with discreetness... I proceed till a point I can clearly see her beautiful eyes and cheery smile. For a moment I thought she was winking at me. I stood there in predicament not knowing how to react. Suddenly, she moved!!! I tried to take a step back but my heart told me that I can't do that. For I am spellbound by her... I don't want to be alone again and I knew it sub-consciously. She is god send, for she gave a whole new meaning to my life when she looked endearingly into my eyes. So sincere, and so dreamy... No word spoken, but a thousand words has been 'said'... With her in my arms, nothing seem to even bother much now. She is my 'angel', my pistachio to my life. The 'lonely' trail is gone now. Love blooms in the place of flowers. Happiness filled the air in place of oxygen. I got a new lease of life with her in the rightful place... Happy and contented as we are, we will continue the journey from here on... I Love You...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq