Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My 'Sneezing Princess'

11th June 2007,

Here afew pics of what we have been up to...

The first one was taken in her mum shop on a sleepy saurday...


We make pacts with our legs...

Oya, our first dinner at TCC... The ambience and company is nice, but the food is average only...

And if you think Branchel's blog are like 'Pda', wait till you see Jokeong's pda during a brunch date at LJS...


The monday blues is now officially known as the without-Rachel blues for me. (she came up with it, hehe) Woke up to my daily routine of reading her sweet chinese text messages she sent the previous night. Tian tian de, & it is my turn to send her my own sweet chinese messages... Not an obligation but really wanting to do it deep from our heart. Today is another monday without meeting up, for we need to show our faces to our family for the lack of presence over the weekend. Super duper sian is the word to describe...
Since I have nothing better to do, I decided to do a 180 degree changes to my room --- by rearranging my room furnitures... Throughout the whole time, msges between me and her just keep going... My amount of smses ballooned by 3 folds these two months... But I am not complaining... In fact, 'shi tian de lor'... Nonetheless, I barely can just stick to msging for too long. So I made a phone call to her, & her endearing voice to the long awaited call just perks my day. This is how we keep one another going when we didn't meet up for that day... We always have to fight away the urge to rush down to one other place for rendezvous... Whahaha...
(More important stuff)
Tonight, I made an annoucement through her friendster testimonial. For the first time in my life I made a public declaration of my love to anyone... & this special person is none other than the love of my life, Rachel... *Shy* Things she do and the promises we made cannot be taken for granted, so I want to let her know how important she is to me... And also to shoo anyone trying to sabotage to this accidental love... We know who you are, and we have heighten the level of precaution against you... In fact we dun really need to do much, for our Love triumphs all. So you can forget about it... Only time is preventing us from doing what we want, nothing else can... There are afew of you in the 'you' catergory... So Stay Away from Us with your 'weird' thinking... For you know who you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq