Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am so HAPPY!!!

19th May 2007,

An overwhelming day. Every moment is precious, and everythings we said is priceless. It is a emotional meeting today and I am really grateful for it. Many a time, the morning dew tried to rush out of my eyes. So powerful is her change in her beliefs because of me. So touched. You will never know how wonderful I feels when you told me straight looking into my eyes... Totally agreed with you when you said that the duration of a relationship does not really matters. It is the substance within that relationship that matters... I got so many things to say but all so soulfully private for the both of us...

Thank you so much... I am speechless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq