Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Declaration...

17th May 2007,

This is the best picture taken yet... Together with our ratties in a dreamy state... Truly lovely...


Walking through the memory lane, the level of intensity is still high. Everyday is a new day of new experience for me. Gaining new understanding for one another is very important. With the years of friendship as foundation, I can says we are coping very well. When face with problem, we will set it on the 'table' and sort all things out within the same period of time. super effective & efficient. Wahaha. With the coming of the full month, we realised that time really files... From the first lunch meeting in school till now, all events passed by so fast. Is it because of the companionship? Or is it that the world is spinning faster because of Love? Haha... Whatever the reason is, I fully appreciated what have happened. For all the changes are heading in the right direction. She is a wonderful intruder in my life, cause she stole nothing, instead giving me a new lease of happiness. Her willingness to change for our future is astonishing... Heart-warming at the same time. I want to thank her despite my detest for formalities in a close relationship. Her encouraging words never fails to lift me up from the bottom of the pit. Her sweet smile never fails to brighten up my days. Her dreamy eyes never fails to 'dian' me over and over again... ...
Seriously speaking, she is a strong. Her ability to understand things is taking a toil on her small frame. I am guilty for that, for the insecurity and the fear of losing someone important. I am really doing my best to break away from all the messy situation I have created. But somehow, the mess just clings to me... Lucky for me, she is so understanding and forgiving enough to want to carry the excess 'baggage' with me. Lessen the weight, and eventually disposing it... Cause Branchel's love triumphs all!!! Do not fear the unknown, cause you know I am there to share your woes & you are there to share mine... I am blessed to have you by my side now as your commitment is wonderful...
Tian Tian de, Yong yuan Yong yuan de...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq