Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good old days...

16th May 2007,


Through the anticipation of seeing her straight after class, I realised that I am still shy... The thumping of the heart and the ticking of the clock synchronized... Even before my class ended, friends have been informing me that she is waiting outside... Wahaha, my class clique know who she is le... Stupid Linh even addressed her as 'sister' after we met up outside my Lt Rm... She became part of my school life... ...
We then went back to our old school... A travel back to our good old days with the 'attitudeness' when we just get to know one another. Met up with some teachers. Mr Tay, Mr Wong, Mdm Ong, Mdm Zarina, Mrs Meyer and etc. I was invited to chat with Mr Wong and she was invited to talk to Mdm Zarina... All the teachers are wonderful. Keep asking about us, some teasing and even blessings from some... So sweet... Mdm Ong said to give her a pic of the baby next year, while Ms Wu congrats and even told us must stay Loving always... Haha... All like '2nd parents' to me. So sincere and quick to give encouragement... 'I'm amazed at how Mr wong remembered all the thing that I done and what my parents had said before... So fatherly... Haha. He keeps teasing me about rach & me, and he looks so cheeky when he did that. Haha. No doubt meeting up with them is good, but I realised that my precious moment is shortening. Hence, I sent tian tian de a 'signal' that we are running out of time to spend for ourselves... Wahaha...
As we left the school, we brought with us blessings and sweetness from the visit... What we did after that is just so dreamy, happy, amazing & lovely... I am cutting short Because it is getting late... Wahaha...
16th May 2007,
Yay!!! Finally can upload pictures loh... So many pictures left untouch due to the stupid blogspot error... Wahaha.
As such, the following pictures were taken during the 72 Hours... Not in order though.

At her shop, there she is with her 'dian yen'...

A very nice picture taken at a mall in Chinatown...

See the contrast between a modern beauty & the roll of old shop houses?

Took this picture early in the morning before heading to Mac for breakfast. (above & below pics respectively)


Night of teasing and laughter...


Best of the best...

R they going to tag team???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq