Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Always in my sight...

26th October 2008,

I have been seeing this pretty face everyday and I am glad I did... She is like a 'Tiger Palm' medicated sticker pad to me sia... Make me feel soothing and relieved during such a stressful period!!! Haha...

Just when she is not in her best mood, I brought her to Bakerzin for help!


No matter how narrow or small my perception is, she will always be in my sight...

How can I not grin the way I did when you are sitting directly in front of an angel???







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq