Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Really really! I still very fond of you can?

16th October 2008,

I probably won't be penning down too much words today. Why? See the next pic and you will notice that I have in fact written alot yah? Hehe...

I LOVE...

YOU! Rachel!!!

& You love me...

Please arh, it hurts to think that you doubt my love for you...

You know I will make you happy when we can well afford the time and I am not 'tied' down by obligations.

I promise k! After exam, like every exam period I have told you before... So many times...

I will give you more of my time. I always do yah? Pinch your cheeks... Haha.

Muack! Love you baby... Nothing gonna change my love for you - literally lah!

Huggies!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq