Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, September 8, 2008

A nice steamboat dinner

7 August 2008,

Have you people (if there are still ppl reading my blog lah) noticed that Rach is having a jolly good time with all her 'creative juice' for blogging recently? O my, all her entries are so sweet and well written can! If only I have half of her strong language! I could have written a love 'Quran' of sort all by myself and publish it for bucks! Wahaha... Not in this lifetime lah. Haha...

I know it is going to so sianz for me to say the same old thing again, but I really have to say this, "DARLING, I SO ADDICTED TO YOU CAN!!!" Wahaha... Nothing but the truth. Everyday, she is my main motivation. Whenever we are suppose to meet, my mood will lighten up instantly. No doubt. Arghh... I feel like quitting my job can... I want to concentrate on studies and most importantly, I want to be able to meet up with Rach as and when I want or even to pick her up after her tutoring. Boo... Now I can't. *Clench fists*

Anyway, I had a 'short' weekend due to having a company law test on a saturday afternoon! SEE!!! See, see!!! Get what I mean! No private time for me and my titide. Idiot! Haha...

We only managed to stay at home and spent some time with my mum on saturday.

On Sunday leh? Again... See my mum face... Haha. But the consolation this time is we have a quality time spent when we suggested having steamboat at the very last minute. My mum, Rach and me, my bro and his gf quickly went to NTUC supermarket for a fast and furious 30 mins food buying spree. Haha. Only to rush home and split up the preparation works among ourselves...

Look at this pic below, this is what we managed to prepare within an hour time. Superb! Lucky dad just come home to eat! Haha... Not complaining lah.

Can you find Rachie Baby? Haha... She is hiding behind my bro... Sometimes she is such a kiddo... No choice, that is just us! Fun and funny Branchel. Haha. I love her very much!!!

A lazy sunday can never dampen our saccharine love... She is my everything! My fiancee. I really like the fact that Rachel is really getting along really well with my family. I think time really proves everything. Can you believe? Rach crossed her legs and put on the chair throughout the dinner. So at home right!?! Haha... The pic below is one of the few I really like. At least iphone resolution is better than my htc touch. Still, I'm getting a camera soon. Hopefully in time for our late nov or dec getaway again. Hehe...
"I just love your smile the way it is, your smile have the power to push all my unhappiness to the back of my head. Your presence make me feel real and safe, only with you, I have my true love kiss. Even when you tear, you look beautiful... For your eyes sparkle and you look so helplessly dear that I have to hug you. Darling, you are everything to me and I really love you the way I swear at it. Don't ever doubt my love for you cause there will never be a need for it. Thy love you Rachel, thou shall promise it with my heart hanging by kris and be pierced if I ever lied."

Wahaha... Darling took these picture and I find it very cute. I want to pinch your face can!!! Muak.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq