Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you God!

Phew...

Luckily darling is safe... That phone call almost caused my heart to sink. I want to thank which ever god that prevented anything bad from happening to darling; she is priceless to me k. Thank you whichever god you are. Darling, I know you are not to be blame but I still need to ask you to take care where ever you are ok? If not I will not forgive myself if you know what yah. Sayang... Really feel bad to let you go home on your own. Haiz... Must go take license soon liao. N save for car soon... Haha...

Oya, food for thought. Darling and I caught the first F1 night race in Singapore! Simply nice k! We are part of a history literally... Yipee! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq