Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mostly FAVourite!!

06 October 2008,

Yipee yay yay!!! I had a wonderful weekends spent! Non-stop actions from Friday till Sunday! Slurp!!! Every second passed indicates a sweet moment spent! I love your company baby!

Well well well! Another milestone yet for Branchel! We had our first 'ad-hoc' action over the Sunday. As much as we 'sweared' that we will never do it! We did! Wahaha... Just like how I violently swayed away the idea of being with Darling in the first place. (Not that I think I got chance lah.) Wahaha... That's why I have to maintain my 'posture' and tell ppl not possible de... Leave a back door for my grand retreat mah! Aiyah, you all dun know one leh! Haha... I egoistic mah!

Ooo, since it was so long ago... Shhh... I will tell you ppl a secret... Shhh... *Whispering*... Darling mentioned to me she sub-consciously mentally flinging with me even before we were together. Phew! Hehe... Like how she hide her msges like the way I did... Oops! Did I say like the way I did? Wahaha... I still remember those days she would say dun waste smses, let go msn then talk. So exciting can? I will literally jump up from my sofa and sprint like 'Bolt' to my room! All because I want to rest my big fat butt on the seat while eagerly waiting for Darling to come online... Hehe...

Well well well... Whatever it is! We are what we are today... I have so many pictures to declare that we are happy as one - Branchel! I really love my relationship with Rachel! She is a miracle which I can see... I can feel the tenderness from her... She is nothing but an angel to me... My heart beats her name and I breathe her sweetness... I promise to be faithful... For she is the answer to my prayer! Love you baby! Tonnes!!!

Love the way she smile! So infectious!!!


One of our fave Brands...


One of her FAVE FISH & CHIP!!!


Dun be deceived by the look!!! She likes the claypot rice!!!

My FAve PIncHeable Cheeks!!!



My first SPECTACLE_LEss pic With Dearie Su!!! Got ear infection...


Her Fave Bak kut Teh!!! So At hoME sia!!!

Our FAVE Coffee CLUB... I know the waiter!!!


Her AtaS Hair BAND!!! Sweet rushing in order to get the last piece left in SINGAPORE!!!


Late NIGHT Supper at NEWTON circus!!!

Our FIRST F1 Race!!!

Her MARCKY!!! 2k++

HEr FAVE laVEnde Cake!!!


She Says this is SWEET... I think she is SWeeT!!!


Flat Hair DAy!!!!

OUR FAVE SALAD!!! Duck CONfetti Salad!!!




I cAN never Get ENOUGh of HEr... OnlY TIme iS PReveNTing me FROM Seeing and SPENDINg time WITh her EVEryday!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq