Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Anniversary approaching...

15th Sept...

Tada! I managed to reach home quite early today despite the fact that FA class ended quite late. I am definitely not complaining... Haha. So here I am! In mood for a short blog entry. Haha...

Recently, I have been trying to imagine what my future would be like... Seriously, it is really 'scary' to think about such thing. So many uncertainties in life and you wouldn't even know what lies in your way for tomorrow, let alone thinking about what will happen in the future. Irony yah... But you know, human tend to be contradicting and yes I am human too.

I like to imagine stuff, but I don't go overboard and that is why there are some restrictions that I set to prevent myself from over-indulging in my fantasy.

First of all, I aim to be 'practical' in my imagination. I don't want to appear to far fetch from the reality.

Secondly, I don't live in my imagination. After a brief moment of impracticality, I will tell myself to face the reality.

Lastly, even though those fantasy may not be possible at this moment, but just remember to keep those dream alife for the future.

Bullshit right! Full of shit sia... Haha...

But seriously, being a guy is not that easy (not that being a girl is). What I'm trying to say is that, in my opinion, I think that there are many responsibilities to be shoulder by a responsible man. As I grow in age, issues like marriage, good career and health, financial and family seem so personal. For instance, these few days I have been telling Rach that we have to plan for our future. From my cousins' experience, I realized that being financially stable will load off one potential problem for two person trying to grow old together. Yes, I want to grow old with Rach, and the fact that we both have made personal vows to be together for good is one good reason for me and for her to save for our marriage. I don't know what action will Rach be taking in order to save, but at least for me, I'm really trying to work hard now, in terms of studying and working, to make our life a better one in the future. Most importantly, I will force myself to be disciplined in saving.

People might say I am silly to talk about such things now, but then again, other than imagining about my future, it is never too early to think about and plan life in advance with the person you really love... I mean there are some other issues to think and worry about, but tonight, I just want to talk about Rachel. She is the motivation of my life, I will do anything within my means to make her my happy fiancee provided she wants me to be there for her. Really, I am motivated by her smile, and the tender loving care that she sometimes shower me with. 17th month anniversary is coming and I have never regretted a single day with the fact that I am with you, Rach. I have so much to say to you, but then again you probably know how sincere I am to you and how much I love you.

Hence, instead of blahhing non-stop, I am going to call you now to talk to you on the phone! Darling, wait for me k!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq