Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Migraine but yet alert enough to think about you always!

2nd October 08...

Omg! It is fucking October now! Darling and I are going to have our examinations soon. Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou! Especially me... I need to buck up; simple tests I also screwed up! Haha. Maybe I should quit my job! Or even better, become a full time punter so that I can better manage my time... :)

Ooo... By the way, I'm so gonna have a Christmas celebration with Rachel this year. I have no plans yet but I am very sure she will be spending it with me! I 'booked' you on that day k baby! Bleahz! You have no choice actually! Haha... Oya oya!!! New year eve also!!! As for Chinese New Year? I think you will be cordially invited to my grand gatherings (Ah ma's and Ah Bo's side) ba. Aiyah, in short means you have been booked for all festive occasions so that we can spend it together! Just like our malay friends' Hari Raya. We also have celebrations by having seafood platter yah? Hehe... You are mine! - "No Horse Run" in hokkien! Wahaha...

Seriously arh, time passes by so freaking fast can? I still remember the last Christmas party held at my place. That was the first time I introduced Tian tian de to relatives from my maternal side. Those were the day when she was still abit shy and keep hiding in my room. Haha... Well, given more time, she probably will be busy moving around my house playing the host! Let's see if this year she will have the chance yah? Haha... *Praying have! Praying have!*

Anyway darling, after reading your blog entry dated yesterday after that terrible incident, I am glad you really know how I feel about having you by my side. You know life is so unpredictable. What is yours at this moment might not be there for you at the next. I just want you to know that I really appreciate having you and hope that we will not be having unhappy moment over the most trivial things in life. I felt a sense of helplessness when you called me last night. That helpless feeling comes at a point when I realized I can't be there at the very moment when you are quivering, and be there to protect you or to hug you. Even if I were to rush out straight, there will still be the travelling time. So kelian. Luckily everything is ok. Stupid taxi driver. Not all but some really are idiot!

Darling, as to your question - "Brandon Su Yizhi, will you take care of me for life?" My answer to that is a Big YES!!! Provided you promise to be my xiao nv ren and be my sweetie pie always k? Haha... Nonetheless, I love you alot and I am going to call you now! NOW!!! Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq