Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Pics again...

I will add in the comments tomlo... Provided I got time...

But meanwhile, I had a fabulous weekend after a busy week. I managed to spent it with my bro and most importantly, My Rachel Baby... Definitely the best when I have her company... A fruitful short weekend for me. Contented and couldn't be asking for more with the little time that I have.

It has been long since I have a full length pic taken with Rach, I think that is one plus point for double-dates ba. Wahaha...

I am glad that Rachel is happy too. Oya, I like the fact that Rach's popo always 'asked' about me. "Why he nv come?", don't ask me why but I jus love the acknowledgement I get. Haha...

I want to 'charm' her family soon...

O well, gotta lay my head on the pillow soon... Brandon signing off! Choy!
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq