Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Branchel Wan Sui Wan Wan Sui!!!

22nd October 2008,

"Hello everybody!" It is the day of the month again! Another Branchel Anniversary month to speak of! Rejoice! Rejoice! Wahaha... Happy 18th Month Anniversary to Branchel!!! Yipee!!!

Randomly!
I like English songs now! I like CSI now! I love 'The Noose'! I like chocolate now, especially dark chocolate! I love Pacific Coffee! I like to go Haji Lane now! I like Starbuck! I like 'Catch of the day with Lobster sauce' @ Secret Recipe! I love the 'Duck Confit Salad' @ The Coffee Club located at Hotel Rendezvous. I love movies @ The Cathay! I love and like alot alot more... So much so I am rather lazy to type them all out... Wahaha...

IN SHORT!There is a common 'bridge' that link me to all my present likes and loves! The 'bridge' is none other than my dearie sweetie pie - Rachel!

Throughout this short period of just 18th months, my world has went through an evolution. It is a brand new me now in many many aspects. All because of a phenomenom figure, Rachel. She has made me a very very happy person. I not saying that we don't have our share of unhappiness, but all are trivial in trial of all the happiness that we share!

Like any other successful company, Branchel has an motto that has serve us well - "BRANCHEL TRIUMPHs ALL". With a clear motto as a guideline, we are steaming toward our common goal in the not so far future. Only time is 'slowing' us down. We'll probably be viewed as outcaste if we are still living in some ancient province of China. Haha...
Too bad! This is SIN KA PO leh... Bleahz!

Well, on a more serious tone... Rachel can only be the best love any guy can fall in love with. (When she is in super good mood lah! Ooops!) She was the best 'trespasser' in my life, only to be the best mistress of my life now. Without her, I cannot imagine life as a non-Branchel. Haha. & isn't it sweet of her to come down to my workplace and pick me up after work as and when we can afford the time to meet up? I probably think the few security guards at SGX centre already notice her presence by now. DAMN, They probably be eyeing on her! F**K sia! !#@$^%!! Wahaha!

Thank you darling! Thank you to you for being the love of my life and being the sweetie as you are and trying hard not to be grouchy for me. I just love to have you around minusing the stupid exam period that we are going through right now. When exams come, everything seem so wrong! Haha! HALLUCINATION!!!

Muak! Love you baby! After exam k! Be patient. Everything is just fine. Trust me k! You know I really care about you yah! Huggies!

Well, Happy 18th months and 3 days to us both! The 19th one is coming! Look out for it folks!!! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq