Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Friday, June 15, 2007

'The VOMPs'

16th June 2007,

Fun & Funny in her mum's shop; cheeky poses



The 'Navigator' of my life??? Yes you are! My Pistachio!!!



A late 'breakfast at Tiffany' with Rachel... Ooo, she got me so addicted with Audrey Hepburn. Not that I dun knw about A.H in the first place, just that I have a greater understanding about her now. We wanted to spend the whole afternoon watching 'Roman holiday' & 'Sabrina', only to have some important matters that popped up halfway through the show... Not that we are complaining. I guess.
Alots of fun, cheekiness, sweat, interaction, communication & etc happened. 'VOMPs' is the new abbreviation... Maybe sometime in the future, you can find the book title 'The VOMPs' available at all major bookstores. Branchel's model of feedbacks are really good. It really helps to improve relationship if not maintain it at a nice and sweet level. Wahaha... Feedbacks, feedbacks, feedbacks... Trueful feedback is the most important factor to a longer term relationship... Nice simple date is really Fabulous!!! Don't you agree darling??? Wahaha...

(Sidetrack; not important to note) maybe weekeong can see and tell me since you said you always read my blog...

New Words of Thought:
1) VOMPs
2) 'Bamboo'
3) M & V Fortress
4) 'Abalone'
5) Mimi & Bibi
6) Pink choc raisin

7) SYZ

8) 'Paigu'


and many more to come...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling! Too much information already! *wahahaha* Darling! You so cheeky today arh! *tsk tsk* I'm going to pinch all your cheeks the next time I see you! Miss you already! *arrgh*
everlasting us, tian tian de

June 17, 2007 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq