Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The HAN's Pic

14th June 2007,

Went back to the school with Tian tian de today because she need to do some registration stuff. We kind of miss going back to school, for this is where we finally started... *Sweet sigh* The waiting time for the registration is quite alright, but the only thing is that she is not feeling well... Drowsy from the medicine... Nonetheless, we have our own piece of conversation and chat up with some of her classmates. *Still I want to hold on tight to her when she is 'swaying' around* Haha.

After the registration and taking of course notes, we grab a bite from Megabite... (see the rhyme?) Look for a place to sit down for I think she need a rest... Wanted her to go home and rest only to be turn down flatly by her persistancy again. Darn, I got no control over such matter. Haha... She is my 'Xiao nu ren'... Darling...

See this picture? Our favourite snack, black pepper suasages... See how we can find ourselves fun and laughter in this pic? Haha. Photogenic Rach, Photographer Su...

Qns: See these two pictures below? Any similarity?


Ans: Yup, same pose same place... Different angles. Hehe. By my only Darling... Oops... *shy*
For some reasons, she likes the lower picture one. I think she kiss the pic once everyday. Haha.
Last but not least, her drowisness is taking a toil on her level of alertness... On a few occasion, she fell asleep on my shoulder 'unintentionally'. Everytime she do that, I feel bad and guilty that I did not persist in bringing her home straight to rest... Haha... But I am glad she is recovering... *Cheer*!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq