Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Season!

24th to 26th December 08,



Hohoho!!! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you & me! Hohoho!!!



2008 is coming to an end... Sad? Nope! Cause I'm really looking toward what 2009 could be bringing to me! I know it is going to be a jolly good year! That is because, according to astrology, the rat zodiac should be having a good time in the coming year! Yoohoo!!!

Wahaha... O yes o yes! It will be a even better year for Branchel's love! This I promise! Basically, I can sense that Rachel is going to be every part of the Su's family very soon! In fact my cousins have been warming up to her really well. Every family occasions that I have, I will always have people asking, "Hey, where is your girlfriend?", "How come you never ask her come?". Whahaha...

What to do yah? Rachel baby is like the glittering star among the crowd. Without her will be like a Christmas tree without the Holy Shining Star at the tree top. Haha. Yes! Darling is the shiniest light in my whole wide world! aka http://www/ whahaha! Her presence and her love for me is like the best thing that I could ever asked for. Rachel, thank you for your unconditional help when I need you the most and thank you for trying to get me stuff that you probably have to bear the cost of the purchase. Appreciated even though the guilt is largely there too!

Ok, let's start from what happened on the Christmas Eve yah? Phew! I'm supposed to be off work around 12.30pm but was held back by some last minute tidying and clearing of backlogs before I can rush down and see that pretty and familiar face of my fiancee sitting at the cold but otherwise grand office lobby! *Hi darling! Waves!* Hehe...

Yup! I was carrying a big bag of Christmas presents that I gotten from the office gifts exchanging session. Haha. This is the first time I have gotten so many Christmas gifts at one go. I guess that is one of the advantages of working in the office? Whahaha... Ok, here's the twist! I don't really like those gifts that I have received! Not because it is cheap or ugly you know? Some gifts just don't make you feel the sincerity that goes with the gift. You get what I mean? I know darling know what I meant! Haha... I mean I carefully work within budget and painstakingly chose all the gifts. Not really expensive, but at least I know the effort put in is real. Haha... Some gifts that I received feel like it is casually bought for the sake of giving... What for sia? Right? Haha...

Ok, enough of grumbling, I know I have given a Christmas gift to darling like way too early. To me, if I get someone something too early, I will feel that I have not given anything at all to that person when the actual day comes. That is precisely why!!! After my company X'mas dinner on 23rd Dec, I rushed down to Orchard alone and squeezed with the crowd! Yah! I love to KPO and stick my body to all the sweating body of Kiasu Singaporeans. Yikes! Haha... No lah! I'm rushing to get another Christmas gift for Darling! I have it all planned to keep it a secret from her and yes I did it! Haha... From Taka to Paragon to DFS and lastly to Isetan, my mission is complete! I got the present and only to curse myself when I saw that actually there is a 20% discount for a branded polo tee brand! Haha... Cheapo? No lah! After discount still quite ex k! Hehe...

>>> Fast Forward >>>
Forwarded to 24th Dec 08, at the lobby... Darling 'ransacked' my bag of gifts while I went back up to office to put back my umbrella. Haha... She saw a big silver envelope thinking it is a greeting card from one of my colleagues. When we reached the bus stop waiting for a bus to Vivo, I thought Darling isn't too happy. Or at least not excited about the rest of the day. Haha. *Blink!* Lightbulb! Haha... Tada! "Darling, this is for you!", as I flashed the gift with golden wrapper in her face!!! Guess what???!!! "I don't want" is what her first reaction to my gift! Damn it yah? Give gift still kana reject! Haha... Luckily, the rejection was due to the misunderstanding that I am giving darling one of the gifts that I have received from my colleagues. I mean if it was me I'll probably be reacting this way yah? Haha... NO darling! This is a real Christmas gift from me to you... Ahhh... So sweet yah? Haha, if only this sentence come out from her... Hehe...
Aiyah, Darling's reaction abit spoiler leh... She like abit non-chalant... Hehe... Luckily I guessed she needed more time to disgest the fact I got her a gift yah? Haha... It is because, it have been two days and Darling is still high on the gift that I have given her. She has even given them ridiculous but affectionate chinese name - 'Jin Gu Pang'. Haha...

Next surprise please!!! Okok... Tada! The appearance of the big silver envelope! Inside it is the biggest card I have ever given to anyone. I have added a handful of pictures and some heartening confession handwritten on the card! Darling I love you... Hehe... Ok, it may not be the nicest card but I did stay awake till 3am to complete it k. Haha...

Programme for the day?!?! "Bedtime's Stories!" is the movie that I booked and Darling did not know of the plan till I gave myself away! Whoohoo... Basically, the show is good enough for a Christmas eve night... We didn't do alot for the night as simplicity is good enough. A simple and not really cheap dinner at Marche simply rounded up the Christmas gourmet part. Hehe...
Anyway my mind abit distorted... Sleepy lah...

Okok!!! Skip skip to 25th Dec 08! Merry Christmas!!! Lazing at home and marathon dvds is the new in! "Twillight" sucks but it kept us occupied! Us -> SBR, Sbr's Gf and Branchel of course! Hehe. Basically we rotted till dinner time when all of us went down and meet up with dad for a chinese style Christmas feast! : )
Ain't I glad that Rachel is bonding well with my family. We even went for groccies at Ntuc Fairprice after our hearty dinner of crabs and many more. Darling is in a rather comfort zone with my close one I guess. Don't believe? Read on to next paragraph!!!

My dear Tian tian de did me a great favour today by running an errand to the bank for me as I can't get enough leave and excuse from my working obligation. Thanks babe. This is rather important to me. Thank you again. After which, Rachel went for her weekly tuition session before running to town and meet up with my Bro and his girlfriend. We all supposed to be meeting my parents for a movie session of "IP Man" but only to cancel it as my parents got some last minute plan. Haha... Fine...
(GOT A LOT OF SHOPPING DETAILS WHICH I'M NOT IN THE BEST POSITION TO SPEAK FOR SINCE I'M WORKING AND THE THREE OF THEM ROAM ORCHARD WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE TIME THEY HAVE AT HAND.)
I only know that when 6 o'clock pm struck, I hurried to off work as My fiancee, my bro and Huiping came to pick me up from work! I call them the 'Welcoming party'... Haha... Cool yah!
Surprise! Surprise!!! Darling passed me a gucci paper bag out of nowhere! Isn't it cool? It is the blueish dark gray card holder that I have set my eyes on since 3 weeks ago. Haha. Totally love it but simply guilty... *Twirl my fingers. I know Darling has been running dry since her tuition dry season that is why I am 'supporting' her as much as I could. For her to burn such a big hole in her pocket really doesn't seem like what a good man should be taking for granted yah? Haha... Thank you again! : )

Panting... In short! I love my first Gucci! Yipee!

Okok! I going to end it in a snap! We went to MS for dinner, and to starbucks where we had drinks and bought ginger breadman for both Rach and Ping. We then walked to Singapore Flyer and past F1 Pitstop hoping to get to Marina Barrage which is totally out of the way we were heading towards to. Haha. Then back to SF where we had Popeye's chicky and hop on to the cab heading for homes.

Last but not least, the fun is far from ending, at least we are still going to east coast tomorrow to celebrate my cousin's 15th birthday. Yoohoo, Darling is gracing the event! Bye to all! Going to slp and meeting my love tomorrow! Night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq