Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Mummy movie sucks!

SHooouuuUUHZzzoooommmM!!!

Tada! The weekends just passed like that! 2 more weekends to our private getaway!!! Yippee!!! 2 more! Haha... I had one of the most 'boring' weekends up till now. I'm definitely not complaining... It is great! Don't have to get 'jammed' up with the weekend crowds. Wahaha... What I got by staying around Khatib cum Yishun area with Rach were great! Simple noon nap and movie date with my bro! Lavish dinner for both day with bro though! Slurp! Wahaha... I need to sleep more and eat better! I'm dead beat from working and studying. Damn grouchy that I have no time with my titide... As for friends? What friend? It was a 'was' case... Haha... Think everyone have their own commitments and new friends from new environment. Wahaha... I am a person who try not to force 'friendship' and 'commitment'. Cause I believe that if you are important, people will ask for you... It is always great to give and receive, but sucks to give and wait for even tippings... Haha...

Nonetheless... I still got Rachel and my family! Wahaha... Cos when I have troubles now, I know I can always look to Rach, my parents, my ah ma and aunt and my elder cousin. I am greatful to them all. Haha... Of course! When I have happiness, I will try to share with them too!!! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq