Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

15th month le!!!

Updated... This month, the mural was done by Rach. Hehe... Happy happy.


15th Month Anniversary!!!



O my o my... I have no pictures for this month mural!!! I hate my phone for not having good camera. Damn! One day... I'm gotta gt a good camera. Don't want to share with bro. Wahaha. Sorry darling!!! I can't piece out our mural since you didn't send me those photos that we took. Bleahz. You do one for this month can? Can? Please! Please! Hehe...



O my o my!!! Time really flies!!! 15 months and I still remember very clearly that very special 19th April. I bet you have the same sentiment yah? If it wasn't for your 'unintended' fun and funny, I bet the status quo would have been very different. Now I just can't smile without you! I'm addicted to you! Muak! Darling I love you! Love every moment with you! Love your company!



O my o my... I'm going to get really busy with each passing day, gotta cope with work and studies. Boohoohoo... I wonder if I can handle it well. Cross-fingers! Haha. Nonetheless, I know there will be a very special person who will understand me and give me all the support that I need. Rachel, you will be that special person to me yah? Cause I think you are! I'm working hard for a better future yah? Wahaha...



O my o my... You are really great. I love the present you more than I did... hmm... like... One second ago? Wahaha... What I meant is you have changed, and I love the changes. Though none of us is perfect but we will be 'perfect' for one another since we are 'Branchel' yah. I can only smile with you in my life and that is why I like the song so much since I'm addicted to your smile. Dr Rach! Inject me with your tian tian de k! Love you!



Huggies! Happy 16th month, 17th month... 168th month anniversary together!!! All in advance!!! Wahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq