Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Exam over and the '1st date'...

28th Nov 2007,

Phew! My examinations are finally over. Even though I'm not totally confident of the result, but I am still going to enjoy my holidays for the time-being... Haha.

Oya, I am glad to have study-companions for the period of my mugging in school. They are mainly Jolyn, Guoqiang and Linh... Fyi, Linh is my classmate and he mixes well with Jolyn and Guoqiang... "Ko Teh"!!! Haha. Because he is from vietnam, sometimes his pronunciation of word is funny...

Anyway, below are some of the photo that we took during some of the 'break-time' and interactive sessions...

The below 3 pictures are took by Guoqiang's handphone... Through thorough selection, these 3 'winning' pics were selected to represent us. Haha.

(Praying-Mantis)

(Planet-of-the-Ape)


(Jackie Chan? Buffalo nose?)
The guy beside me is Linh, and he is from Vietnam....

Here we have Jolyn, Guoqiang, Myself and a 'extra' in the picture. So not odd number k Jo!!!


After a hectic week of lacking in sleep and 'intense' studying, I finally finished my examination for this sems. *cross-finger* Hopefully I can pass all... Pray, pray!!! Nan Mo Ah Mi Tuo Fo...
Anyway, after my paper today, I roamed aimlessly around for about 4 hours before getting my feet to Revenue House to pick up my darling! Fyi, she is working at AC Nielson and the office is situated over there. Wahaha... Oya before I got to meet up with Rach, I checked out Novena Square for any new updates and the rather new Velocity shopping mall. No choice, I too anxious in wanting to meet darling that I reached about 40 mins earlier. Wahaha... (To Qi bao bei, actually alot of food to eat lah but you too high class le. Wahaha.) Actually, nothing special there, only MPH 'aroused' my interest and I made my way there fliping through magazines at the periodical section. Haha.
Before I realized, 1720hr struck and I quickly wriggled my bum out of MPH and slide toward Revenue House to fulfil my self-fulfilment of being able to fetch her after work before she finishes her 'tenure' at AC Nielson by the end of this week. Haha. I am also looking forward to do so as I have not seen her for days due to the much needed 'isolation' during my exam period. *Guilty* -- Luckily she understands and gave alot of encouragement during this period; Thank you. Muack! Haha.
Yay!!! My Qi Bao Bei finally appears at 1735hr. Flashing me with those familiar mesmerising smile. Sweet!!! Haha. Darling, I always welcome those heart-warming first kiss on each date... Hehe *shy lah* Anyway, after some discussion we finally decided to go town for dinner and at the same time, to look at the Christmas lightning for this year... Dinner was simple but full of fun and laughter. Especially after my stupid act of mimicing darling's iconic noodle twisting tactic that causes me to drop a huge potion of my noodle on the table. Unintentionally but ultimate laughter catalyst on my cheery love. Priceless moment when she laugh like that. *wink* After dinner we went for our usual window shopping, along the way I was so tempted to buy so many things. Especially the new Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Tee, damn it! But I need to tighten my belt on such luxury goods lah... Mum going to kill me with all her nagging. Haha... Nvm I tahan, endure!!!
The night was cut short after our short shopping stint at Paragon. It is actually due to my tiredness from the lack of sleep these few days. I have no choice but to finally acceed to darling's 'command' of asking me to go home and rest... Yes madam! Haha... & so here I am!!! Right at home sitting in front of the computer and typing my blog... Haha, so much for sleeping early yah... But really, I am glad to have meet up with Rach for the lovely evening even though I know it is a rather short one. Before I forgot, one thing to note is that I am truly proud of my darling. She got a Distinction and 3 Credits for year end examination. One or two subject(s) was/were (a) major concern(s) but she managed to get credit for both; a great improvement indeed. CONGRATS to you yah!!! Keep it up k!!!
Oya last but not least, to Jolyn and Guoqiang and people who are having examinations now, Good Luck for all of your papers yah!!! Jiayou!!!
GoodNight! *Yawn* shit, jaw pain. --- due to intense yawning. Haha. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq