Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Sun

14 Nov 2007,


Standing at the edge of the cliff I look into the horizon, and there I saw my Sun.

Grinning with the sweetest smile, and that got me smitten instantly.

I was breatheless. But I wasn't grasping for air, for I know you are more than the air.

I raised my hand in the direction of the Sun, hoping to bathe in the warmth of love.

Saccharinely, you received my hand with the gentlest touch.

Ever since, you have been giving me more than I know you can.

Providing me with love, joy and care daily. Sweet.

You being the Sun, I dare to say that my world revolve around you constantly.

You are my life source.

I am deeply attached to you and I cannot imagine life without my Sun.

For the feeling of blissful is not just about me. It is the chemistry between the two of us.

When I say forever, I truly mean it.

My life depends on the smile that you provided.

It always send a pulse of bliss wave whenever you flash your widest smile at me.

My Sun, there can only be one Sun in the universe and rest assured that you are the only one.

Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq