Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy busy!

18th Nov 2007,

This is the first photo exchange that got us together. She look nice in the pic yah... Wahaha...


Rachel Darling!!! Sorry that you have to go through a period of isolation with the upcoming of my examination. I know you are doing your best not to be grouchy and I truly appreciated it. Thank you thank you! Many kisses for you!!! Hopefully I can meet you on tuesday yah. I will try to rush through my Managerial Accounting revision by dinner time on tuesday yah. Haha... Oya, time flies and the 7th month is coming. I love you darling!!! Muack!!! (Jolyn and gang, don't laugh.) Haha...
Oya, darling is on the way down from west coast. She helped me to print my revision notes and delivering it to me personally. *Touched* Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq