Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

6th month...

20th Oct 2007,

Darling wrote the best and sweetest blog entry as yet for our 6th month anniversary. Totally tian tian de. Hence I cannot keep mum and not blog about it even though my laptop internet function totally screwed up! I gotta 'chased' my brother away from his desktop so that I have the chance to blog.
Haha...
20th October 2007, I woke up in the morning feeling great. I know it is going to be a great day since she is feeling exceptionally high! When she is in good mood, she can do the sweetest thing that you least expected. Read her blog and you will get what I mean. Haha...
6 months just flew passed and many things have had happened. I cannot possibly blog down everything but I know I am truly happy. No one relationship is without its fair share of hiccups but we both know that Branchel's Love will truimphs all. Any setback is just another hurdle cleared. In place are better understanding and a step nearer towards the future.
Darling has a pair of easily cold hands, when I hold it I know I can provide her with all the warmth that she needs. When she digged her head and snuggled up my chest, I know I can provide her with all the security she needs. When she looks deep into my eyes, I can truly sense her love and emotional dependency for me. I truly hoped she can sense mine too...
Although what lies in the future is unpredictable but I know it will be beautiful as long as we 'sail' together in the right course. Remember? She is my navigator. *Giggles*
Rachel, I want to thank you for all the wonderful memories that we shared... Trust me, all of them are absolutely beautiful. Just like you are... 121212
I love you. *shy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq