Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I MISS YOU!!!

4th Nov 2007,

She have the sweetest pair of eyes... Electrifying...

Our sweet love...


Looking back at those days, I think it is really amazing how far things have come. I still have the vague memories of when I first 'know' her. It was the first 'joint' art lesson that we had when she was just a year 1 student and me as a year 2 student. I didnt have a good impression of her for I think she got attitude; maybe because she thinks she is pretty. Wahaha. Actually, like what I have told her before, I just think she look unique with her sharp features. During the first year of encountering, we didnt have much interactions to speak of. Firstly, because of a weird character whose name is 'silvia', darling and I have a slight 'misunderstanding'. Then as an executive member of the art club, Mr Tay always complained to me that she is not interested in joining art club and even skipping the activites when Mr Tay says it is compulsary. Luckily, with the early departure of 'silvia', attitude between darling and me became a 'hi' and 'bye' situation. The relationship improved. Wahaha...

By my year 3 in school, things are getting better. We managed to speak to one another occasionally and the interaction increased with Mr Tay asking her to 'model' for my A' level art project. Whoohoo... (I still have two of those photo of her in school uniform) Hehe... Kinky... Oops... Haha.

By the end of year 3, smses between the two of us was steadily increasing... According with darling's account, she thinks our friendship intensified with a 'valentine sms' from me. (Actually I sent to alot of people as a well... Wahaha) Nonetheless, I think it was the right move!!! Whahaha... Skipping and skipping all the detail, I just want to say I truly love Branchel's love. Period!

Today I keeping thinking about all the changes and things that have happened. I just want to say that Rachel is definitely a sweet love to have. Her presence always brings laughter and happiness to a otherwise moody me. Even though she can have her fair share of emo and unhappiness but I know it is all because she just want to be close to me. I really treasure your love and I want it to remain like that. For Branchel is mostly about sweet love and happiness. Don't you think so darling? You told me you think I am funny even though Jolyn and gang thought otherwise yet... Whahaha... Oya darling, I really think you look splendid in dresses and skirts. (Even though alot of guys keep looking at her, damn it!!!) Wahaha...

Darling, I miss you!!! Miss your kisses and hugs... Most IMPORTANTLY;

I LOVE YOU...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq