Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Monday, November 12, 2007

A wonderful weekend...

12th Nov 2007,

Picture of the day:
No wonder she like to lay on my shoulder, I think it is very nice...

As she poses for the camera,

She aims for my foot...

Then she decided to give it a bite... Wahaha...


We spend the whole of Sunday 'rotting' at home. Watching tv, drinking bubble tea, using the internet and etc. My brother was also at home with his girlfriend... Nonetheless, I had a wonderful time for the past 4 days... Simple activities but enormous satisfaction. Totally saccharine, totally blissful... I love you Rachel. Miss ya... Goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq