Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A hectic but full of fun week...

11 November 2007,

I think I haven been updating my blog faithfully lately. Wahaha... I hate my internet connection. My wireless connection seem to be having a lot of problems lately. Nonetheless, I am going to 'pen' down whatever I can still remember in this entry... Hehe...

First of all, I think I haven post Branchel's 6th month anniversary mural yet. Tada!!! Here you are...


Lately, Brancheling was all about fun and sweetness. We had a wonderful week and it will continue for a long long time. Tian tian de finally finished her examination and it could be one of the reason for the additional touch of saccharine feeling.

Yesterday, I finally brought darling to my family gathering at Pasir Ris Costa Sand. I don't know why but I was more nervous as compared to darling. Haha. However, the nervousness was unfound for when I stepped into the chalet. I am truly proud of darling for she was able to hold her pose well by flashing her megawatt - smile at all my relatives. (Still remember the first time when she was on the way to see my parents, her nervousness made her look so grumpy and unwillingly.) Hence, yesterday was a great achievement on her part. She appeared shy throughout the night, but I don't think anyone can blame her since it was the first encounter with so many strangers in a single night yah. Luckily, she got by two young cousins to look to for distraction. Haha. Oya, this is one for the very few occasions I actually saw darling interacting positively with children. :p
Along the way, some of my relatives managed to approach darling for conversations. I didn't quite remember what was her reply, but she certainly answered it with her trademark smiles and giggles. Haha.
When it was time for darling to go home; as her parents arrived, I have this feeling that darling was well received by my relatives. The saying goodbye part was good I think. One of my cousin even exclaimed asking her to join us again when she is free. Wahaha. With that, I accompanied darling to her dad's car, only to see her mum with a very interesting vintage spec. As Rach board the car, I waved goodbye to her mum as she waved back. I always have a nice feeling when her mum 'acknowledged' me. (According to darling testimony her mum was never like that before, so she claimed. Whahaha.) Oya her mum recently gave me a small bottle of CK 'be' perfume, in return of the gesture I bought her a little key-chain. Darling chose it and I paid for it. To my surprise a few days later, her mum bought me a 'feng shui' stone that was supposed to help in our studies. Why I say our? It is because she also bought the same stone for darling and her younger sister. (Wahaha... Adjusting my tie, Smirk Face... Imagine!) Thank you auntie!!!
Wait wait wait... I drifted too far, coming back to the chalet again... After seeing darling off, I return to the chalet only to be ask by my relatives how darling go home, why she go home so early, and those who don't know where she went then ask where is she... From my younger cousins, Ryan and Russell, "Yizhi Kor kor, where is your girlfriend huh?" Haha... I bet they had a great game of badminton and soccer with darling. They like her!!! Hehe... Oya the little beach walk with darling, my brother and my 2 cousins was great. Short but fun. Period.
Last but not least I hope darling enjoyed herself and hope that when it is my turn I can do it well like darling. Your effort is appreciated.

Below are some photos that was taken recently depicting some of the activities that I have went through...

This picture was taken in the heart of IKEA... We love brancheling at the mall for inspirations. Wahaha... I think this picture was well taken.

A short lunch over her area as she was having her revision at home. That is my bag fyi...

She is a tibetan 'LAMA'??? Drinking Bubble tea somemore? Wahaha... She is actually wrapping up herself in my warm drooled blanket. Wahaha... She loves 'bubble tea' though not the tea literally.

She wore my arm PT attire while helping up with my reports... So cute...

Oya, I went to the Istana... Beside the Singapore Crest...
The Istana...

Our president and first lady... Btw can you see those bodyguards? They are with the cardholders around the neck.

A-Mei Concert with the 10,000 crowd...

It was a really good concert... Worth the ticket. Superb vocal, dance and staging...

Mariam Birthday Celebration... This picture is the original group!!! The extra is the one taking the photo... Whahaha... Starting from left anti clockwise, Helaine the Kimchi, Mariam the Sofia, Jolyn the Xiaopang, Xiayan the Chilli Padi, Guoqiang the Kachang and last but not least ME!!! Whahaha.

GQ, Xiayan, Jolyn and Mariam... Having dinner at an Indian vegetarian restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq