Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wah! Something terrible happen leh!!!

22nd Nov 2007,


Disclaimer: Don't read if it is going to fucking affect your mood!
Somethings are just too weird...
I were always unprepared...
The stupidest thing can become a mountain in your hand.
Haha. Does feeling only entitle to girl? Fuck that thought.
I don't understand why is there vulgarity over such things. Stupid.
I am a cancerian for godsake!!! You are more moody than I am. WTF!
You rather blog it and let the whole world thinking something terrible happened. Stupid.
Weird.
Haiz, exam is just around the corner. I have no mood to fight.
I am going to fucking sleep. So much for setting my alarm at 0610. Reset!
Period!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq