Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I am sleepy leh... Hehehe

05th July 2007,

It it amazing how two person can 'build' happiness through love. When 'tian tian de' feeling is around, everything just falls perfectly into places. No matter how tired or fustrasted I am, whenever I see her smiles, happiness just filled my mind. After two days of 'major standoff', it is great to have everything back to what we used to embrace. Like she said before, nothing will change the fact that we deeply care for one another even though we may come across setbacks. Every disagreements we have, we became closer & more tian tian de... Maybe that is what it meant as learning to treasure what we have... ...

A lunch date at 'Lao di fang' like good old days...

Crystal Jade... I found out that she love www.entertainer.com more than her food.

'Woah'!!! Dinner at Lemongrass... ... & again, she cannot finish. She likes junk food, not main course... So I guess we should stick to hawker, foodcourt & kopitiam better... Food cheaper to waste. Wahaha.

Dun you love the way she drink her soup??? See her endearing eyes? I love it totally.

I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq