Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Countdown... 25th june 2007

23rd June 2007,

Mat's 21st birthday celebration was a nice experience... A K lounge fully booked just for her. So lucky sia. I can't really remembered how I celebrated my 21st for I did not call for any major celebration.
Now, I am going to have my 23rd birthday soon. & I bet it will be a memorable one this year. Counting down to 25th of June... Whoohoo sianz, getting older already...

Nice hugging from darling tian tian de... So sweet & nice arh... Simply Love the pic!!!

The things we talked about is totally sincere and honest... I love you Jieqi... We will fulfill what we have planned...


Weekeong plus Jolyn = Jokeong... Cheeky + Monkeys = Cheeky monkeys... See the pic for reference... & these two CMs should learn to be more punctual for appointments... Haiz, I am getting fustrated with their time management!!! Wahaha... But still, they are my besties...

Jokeong in love mode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq