Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I dun like my time-tables...

1st July 2007,

She can bite anything into the 'shape' she wants... Hehe...

In the mood of 'stoning'.

Scrutinizing Branchel's timeless 'monuments'...

Woke up in the morning to the sweetest dew. Sun ray shone through the curtain slit. I peeped through to the surrounding with my sleepy eyes. I was greeted with a familiar touch... I simply love it...
With the new school semester, I will probably be rather busy with school works again... Lessons will be in the afternoon and the thought of it simply sucks... I hate it... And the schedules seen packed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq