Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Ben & Jerry"

30th June 2007,

She said I was trying to 'seduce' her with my lips... Hehe...


Another Simply Superb Day!!! Although we didnt catch Transformer as we thought we would, the day was still simply nice... Sweet in fact...

Started the day late, for I overslept!!! Arghhh, so sorry about that!!! But we still managed to catch the breakfast timing at Mac... *Phew*

See her pissed face??? Haha, not at me though. The air-con at Mac is too weak for her. Tian tian de is 'angry' le. Haha

For me, I was maintaining my cheery mood. For I am 'Cool' when I have a clam heart... Hehe...

Yesterday she was spokeswoman for some 'Bak Kwa' brand. Today she is the new spokesperson for Ben & Jerry ice-cream... Haha, simply love her reaction to the banana flavour ice-cream, 'Chunky Monkey'...

3 in 1 Ben & Jerry ice-cream... We had 'Chunky Monkey', 'Chocolate Mint' & 'New York Super Fudge Chunk' for our mixed ice-cream... *Slurp*

See what is darling doing? She is happily taking pic of her 'GST offset package' credits... Wahaha. Excited she was...

Simply sweet picture for a sweet ice-cream date... Hehe
Oooooo... Shhhhh... "Pda'... I LOVE YOU, Rachel...

Branchel's Love is not based on monetary foundation... Monetary is build on Branchel's love...

The day ended with seperate dinner appointments. & both of us gained something fruitful from our dinners... Branchel's secrets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq