Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

42 hours

25th & 26th June 2007,

Your presence is the greatest birthday present...


The 'Surreal lady' with Raffles Hotel

The backyard... ...

'My Cinderella' in the making... Hehehe, a back shot!!! *Bang bang!*

As she looks on, My heart clings to her... ... ...

The 'Branchel's Fortress'... ....

(There are some distortion in the flow of and selection of photos. Do not infer. Just see and go. Hehe.)

A birthday that is pleasantly different...
Reasons:
1) A 'Ninja' at the start of my birthday.
2) A Heart-warming gift from that Special person in my heart.
3) A nice morning wake up to her.
4) An 'expensive' birthday check-in.
5) A celebration with no 'plan'.
6) A nice introductory walk ard NLB.
7) Nice stay-in experience.
8) A dinner at the 'open concept cafe'.
9) A nice walk around Raffles Hotel.
10) A nice movie of 'Roman Holiday'
11) A nice 'Perth photos' sharing experience w some 'unexpected surprise' photos for my birthday. '*pErFeCt*'
12) A nice interaction session.
13) *Sweet Dreams*

New changes call for new perspections. I am thankful for all the efforts in wanting to make this celebration a wonderful one. I am fully appreciated of that. It has been a long time since I even need to plan for my own birthday, kinda of weird but it is a new experience. I am truly a changed Brandon. I am controllable in my own thinking. Haha.

What I can conclude is that I have a memorable birthday this year. For it is truly a simple but meaningful celebration. The precious 42hours is going into the Hall of fame award ranking in Branchel's story. Every moment good or bad will earn itself a place in my heart. Only the best will be remembered and use as conversation. While the bad, only the lesson behind it will be learned. I did not receive any expensive present this year, but I received a gift of happiness in return. No monetary temptation can sway me away from this wonderful love of happiness. A accidentally splendid miracle of life... . . .

To you, I want to thank you for your vow of love and future. To you, I promise you forever and happiness. Thank you for everything. A Happy Birthday indeed. I am happy. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq