Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I love our dates...

29th June 2007,

We start the Branchel's date with dessert. Here she is, showing off her teeth after eating her bowl of black sesame soup... Oya, today was the first time I took a mouth of sesame and swallow it into my stomach...


The linkway up to Ann Siang Hill for Amoy street... Nice environment...


The unofficial spokeswoman for Kim Hock Guan bak kwa...


A whole big piece of Cream Dory Fillet...

She scared she will dirty herself...

At last, I know what is the difference between chips and fries...


A day of anticipation, as I was waiting for the result of my stupid Business Mathematics... Stupid paper, built up my anxiety over the days... Relieved at last in the noon... Happy mode for a proper date today. *Phew* With my light-hearted mind, I hurried to meet my love for a supposed dinner at Maxwell.
From the 'stalker' area, I saw her lovely face as she caught hold of mine. Endless sweet smile from her. Simply sweet... A sweet smile and a sweet kiss to kick start the evening. Wonderful. Walked from Raffles place to Maxwell, to Chinatown and then to Clarke Quay. I was hungry, while she was full. Endure endure... In the end, gone are the dinner at Maxwell. In replacement, we sort of have our first restaurant theme dinner over at Clarke Quay... A aussie style Fish & Chips restaurant... Oya, how could I forgot about it. Finally we bought the 'Bak kua' she always wanted to eat... Yummy yummy...

Another short but wonderful day... Simply sweet, simply lovely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq