Branchel's is Da' name

Lalala lalala E' Elmo song!!! Cheers!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hotsuff Hottie!!!

24th June 2007,

Tian tian de in a pose call, 'flying kisses over my shoulders for mr shy only'. However, I beg to defer. I think this is call 'Hotsuff HOTTIE' as declared by her many suitors... Damn! On Guard!!! Wahaha...


The stupid dog that wanted me to chase after him in the name of playing...


Woke up to the anticipation of activities today as my parents wanted to pre-celebrate my birthday, so they claimed. Went for a quick wash up and leave the house with my parents to my grandparents' house. Reason being my parents wanted to give red packet to my ah gong. For his 80th Birthday is coming soon... Actually my ah gong lunar birthday date is only one day earlier from mine... And that explains why my ah gong dotes on me since young~quoted from ah ma. Haha... A pleasant surprise from the trip down to ah gong & ah ma house. I got early birthday ang bao from them. Wahaha. All my tiredness is gone... Hehe... (Actually, they normally only remember my lunar birthday date not my english one as they are from the older generation)

The stay at my grandparents house is getting alittle too long for comfort. The weather is warm and I became lethargic from the long 'wait' to leave for the so call pre-celebration for my birthday... Argh!!! Haha... By the time we leave my grandparents house, I was grouchy already. Stupid arh, let me wait for long till I am sleepy and lazy to roam around for the rest of the day. (oya, think I played too much with that cheeky dog of my uncle. Let me chase him around the house for hours.) For your infor too, I was rather unhappy for I think I wasted my time for the long wait which in fact I could have better use it to meet up with Rach... Haiz, stupid arh... My parents so called early birthday celebration is actually a family dinner of my own choice!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!! Boo!!! I could have went out in the morning and meet them up at night. Haiz, wasted.

Anyway, Tian tian de has came up with a plan for today since I told her yesterday I probably wouldn't be meeting her today. She mentioned that she is working on a big project... 'Brandon Project' is the project name. Hmm... Wondering what she is up to. Really. Even up till this very moment, she is still working on it... Haha. Can't wait to see her 'fruit of efforts' tomorrow... Anyway, the 'no meeting' for today did not prevent us from keeping in touch. Every 10mins, there will be an average of 2 of smses between us... 'We are loyal customers of Singtel'. Both our handphone bills have jacked up to a new height level. Wonderful. That's the price of having technology... Hehe. Blame others not us is the best policy.

From the first meeting since we haven meet for the last 2 years plus, we realised quite afew things today. Things like how the unexplained 'comfy' feeling we had during that short walk to the table, and how certain things had happened along the way to path the road to where we are now. It is wonderful to know that we shared many unspoken similarities... Blissful is the word that darling has been using for the past 2 to 3 days... Partly because of her mum's reaction to Branchel's relationship. Hehe. I can't elaborate alot since she is her mum, and it is for her to say. Thy is blissfully happy...

Meanwhile, I am happily counting down to 25th June. Not because of the birthday thingy, for nobody like actually really really celebrate it for me. I mean friends... hehe... I am happy because I will be meeting her real soon. Whoohoo. The 'missing' will be ending soon with a 2 days rendezvous in place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter
|Aliah |Helaine |Khyzer |Samantha |Jolyn |Guo Qiang |Xia Yan |Qi Bao Bei |Wilson |Weekeong |glynis |hansen |Sofiq